• +49 (0) 421 / 649 227-0


  • 08:00 - 17:00

    Monday to Friday

to Thailand:

Thais who return to Thailand after a stay abroad are usually given a duty-free import.

EU citizens need a working visa for free import. Contrary to widespread opinion, the so-called "Rentnervisa" "O" do not entitle to duty-free imports. In order to avoid the breakdown of the respective items and parts, a flat-rate customs clearance can also be carried out. We will advise you accordingly.

To Europe:
You will need the following documents for duty-free admission as household effects:

copy of your passport (1st page and visa)
Table of contents
Proof of at least 1 year stay in Thailand
Confirmation of registration from the Residents' Registration Office
Possibly official confirmation of deregistration